Jilly Newham trained at The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology which first pioneered Kinesiology in Britain and Europe in 1976; and also at the Cotswold Academy in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. From her home-based clinic in a peaceful location near Stroud in Gloucestershire, Jilly offers Systematic Kinesiology/allergy testing/nutritional therapy, remedial massage/structural work, therapeutic and deep tissue full body massage.
‘I look forward to welcoming you to my clinic in Whiteshill.’
- 2012 Advanced Balanced Health Foundation in TASK Systematic Kinesiology, Bristol http://www.kinesiology.co.uk/sessions.php
- 2012-13 TASK Systematic Kinesiology Practitioner training, London (Distinction) http://www.kinesiology.co.uk/practitioner.php
- Ongoing Continual Professional Development (CPD) at 3 days minimum per year
- 2012 ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Therapeutic Massage http://www.cotswoldacademy.co.uk/courses/complementary/itec-level-3-diploma-anatomy-and-physiology-and-holistic-massage/
- 2013 Deep Tissue Massage Workshop (Cotswold Academy, Cirencester)
- 2014 Holistic Natural Facelift Massage (Purple Turtle Therapy Academy, London
Please Contact Village Therapies for more information.