Systematic Kinesiology is best known for identifying food and environmental sensitivities, nutritional deficiencies, microbes and toxins. It is also used to benefit pain, structural issues, injuries, digestive problems, the nervous system, sleep problems, the endocrine system, skin problems, chronic illness, auto-immune conditions, fit individuals, weight management, and much more.
What it is – Systematic Kinesiology is an holistic natural health modality used to identify imbalances within the body. It is a non-invasive and sound methodology using muscle testing, and is suitable for all ages.
The need to re-balance – the body attempts to maintain a constant internal environment (homoeostasis). This process can be overwhelmed by physical, chemical, electrical or emotional stressors giving rise to imbalances which manifest in pain or health disorders.
How it works – muscle testing enables access to the body’s bio-energy system and meridians to identify underlying causes of health issues. It does not work on a belief system or by asking the body verbal questions.
The aim – is not just relief of symptoms but optimal health and wellbeing.
A Systematic Kinesiology appointment will result in an individual plan which can include nutritional supplements, various exercise routines, Bach Flower remedies, gentle structural realignment, light touch, firm reflex massage, emotional stress release techniques, suggested lifestyle changes, and more.
Systematic Kinesiology appointments:
- First and second appointments (approx 1¾ hours) £85 each (£155 if both paid for in advance)
- Subsequent appointments (approx 1¼ hours) £65
- Relaxation of body and mind
- Hastening elimination of waste and toxin debris
- Softening of fatty tissue for easier re-absorption
- Easing of tense muscles
- Reduced pain, inflammation and movement limitation
- Improved muscle and skin tone
- Increased energy levels
- Heightened feelings of wellbeing
Deep tissue massage is a powerful, customised full body massage that focuses on relieving specific stress and muscle tension using traditional massage techniques with structural points from kinesiology.
Remedial massage is a strong, targeted massage for specific issues, eg sudden back pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, etc, using kinesiology structural points and firm massage techniques relevant to the affected area.
- Therapeutic/deep tissue/remedial massage (1 hour) £44 *
- Full body deep tissue/remedial massage (1½ hours) £58 *
* £4 own towel discount available ** Gift vouchers **